Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welp, I tried!

I really did want to make the attempt at blogging for a full week. Obviously, that attempt fell through! Yesterday was the first day of school, and there is so much to blog about with that! Unfortunately, I got home and was EXHAUSTED from being the shared assistant of two teachers and two classrooms, and I ate a quick dinner then went and laid down, resulting in me falling asleep. Now, I woke up 25 minutes ago and get to do leave to do it all over again in a half an hour! I'm hoping that today goes by a lot quicker and smoother in terms of knowing what I'm supposed to do and when. With this hope, I am also hoping to blog this evening (after my nail appointment) about the first two days of school and the upcoming wedding this weekend (rehearsal is tomorrow in San Luis Obispo). :) Peace out!

No comments: