Wednesday, May 26, 2010

summer's almost here

Yes, summer is almost here and with it comes many mixed emotions for me this year. Pretty much I don't have a job, which is no good when it comes to saving money for my upcoming adventure to West Virginia. I will be living in my best friend and her husband's loft of their apartment with my cat. I have to figure out what I will do after quitting my job in the fall and then moving to WV and then moving to NorCal where I will need to work to make money to live. Oh the drama.
Today I bought two really cute swimming suits, and I was excited to try them on when I got home from work. That was a let down, to say the least! I forgot that I do not have anything close to a swimsuit body, never have, and probably never will, and so now I'm all bummed out that these cute suits have to be returned. :( Guess I'm sticking to my frumpy Speedo's when I go to Vegas in July.
I'm apparently meeting Jameson this Friday. I have mixed emotions with that whole ordeal as well. He got my hopes up last week and then had to cancel/reschedule for this Friday. I am just not sure if it'll work. He has a really difficult job schedule for maintaining a relationship. But I won't shoot it down before I've even met the guy. I'll give him a chance. He's the one deciding if he wants to ask me out on a second date. (No pressure or anything for the first date.) If we do wind up dating, then there's another complication to the upcoming months. I mean, it'd be a great thing, don't get me wrong, it's just the timing sorta sucks!
I need sleep. This whole staying up late packing up my room and then getting up early and working a very strenuous job is really taking its toll on me. Tomorrow will be day 4, and it's gonna be a whopper. Lots of crappiness planned for tomorrow. Which now includes cutting Smokey's claws because I was too busy this evening to get to that chore.
zzzzzzpeaceout.zzzzz

No comments: