Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Smokey

I really love having a webcam. I've had several video chats that have been lots of fun and quite a learning experience! I realized that I haven't really shared much about my awesome kitty Smokey that I adopted back in October, so I took a few pics of my Smokey bear to post to my blog. Here she is:




She's a good 5 year old little girl. Sure, she wakes me up every night at 3am, and sometimes other hours that I shouldn't be awake at, but there's no way I could give her up now. I'm attatched. She is such a chill cat, but with a spunky side too, she is perfect for my lifestyle and the accomadations I am currently facing.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with her during my upcoming trip home for the holidays. I will be gone for 11 days... and I want nothing more than to bring her home for the trip. I would want my family and friends to meet her, but there are a lot of things that make me apprehensive as well.
I have always wanted a cat, and it is as rewarding as I thought it'd be to have one. :)

No comments: