Saturday, August 29, 2009

Losing stuff

There probably aren't many people who like losing things, unless its something that's ailing you. Like my cough, for instance, or Maryann's 15cm cyst growing inside her. These things, we don't mind losing. There are things, that when we lose, we feel lost. Like a cell phone, or pictures that burn up in a house or something to that effect. I have lost my sewing kit, that has a ton of sewing stuff in it. It has about 200 safety pins that I REALLY could use for altering some curtains. It also has my brand new bottle of Liquid Stitch that I was planning on using to alter my curtains. Completely misplaced, not to be seen. Ticks me off. Losing things is definitely one of my biggest pet peeves, especially because I JUST SAW IT a few days ago. Where the hell could it have went? I don't take things out of my room. I stay confined to my room. Ugh. Frustrating. I just feel like when I lose things, I am losing my mind. And maybe I am.

No comments: